Job vacancies PT. King Jim Indonesia – PT. King Jim Indonesia is a foreign-owned company (Japanese FDI) located in the PIER Pasuruan Industrial Area. Currently, PT. King Jim Indonesia is experiencing significant growth up to the present.
With a diversified work style, PT. King Jim Indonesia expands its business domain by planning and developing products focused on lifestyle and stationery and office supplies. Therefore, PT. King Jim Indonesia is currently opening job vacancies for several positions as follows:
Production Assistant Manager and Manager
1. Supervise the implementation and achievement of production targets and fulfillment of deliveries according to the schedule.
2. Maintain the smooth production process.
3. Coordinate between departments to support smooth production.
4. Innovate and improvise to reduce production losses.
5. Conduct studies and activities to improve machine performance and employee productivity.
6. Implement and monitor the corporate culture
7. Make reports and work evaluations for general manager or directors
• Male, maximum 40 years old
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any field.
• Minimum 10 years of working experiences in manufacturing company.
• Able to communicate well and have a good leadership skills
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Able to operate MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Ability to work as a team
• Fluent in English (spoken -written)
• Fluent in Japanese (Minimum JLPT Certificate N2 or Training Certificate AOTS)
• Domicile or willing to stay in around Pasuruan
That’s the information about job vacancies at PT. King Jim Indonesia for several positions as mentioned above. For those who feel they have the qualifications suitable for these job openings, please send a complete job application letter along with your latest CV to the email address below:
with the subject line: (position applied for)
We hope this job vacancy information is beneficial for you and serves as a pathway to find the job you desire. Don’t forget to share this information so that those in need can benefit from it.
– There are no fees associated with these job vacancies.
– Be a responsible applicant and refrain from sending spam emails.